Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blessings for my golden Elephant God




I bought a golden Elephant God from this beautiful Thai woman on the street in Bangkok. I just loved how glittery it was. I didn't realize it would come with a blessing. Not only did she pray over it she sprinkled yellow flower petals over it as she gave him a blessing. She also filled my purse with petals.









Everything is blooming here. It's hot, humid and rains frequently, so go figure-the city is in bloom! They've even attached ferns to the sides of the trees which are thriving on every street.

Gekkos are everywhere. This one was above us in the resturant. They are so delicate and surreal. I've seen them in our bathroom, the massage house... mostly indoors. Good for mosquito control!

 Ok, so this piece is not for everyone, but it's my pick for today's favorite. This picture doesn't really give it justice. It's all gemstones and lays flat. It looks really Egyptian to me. $195. If you love it as much as I do, (there is only one) call Sue at the shop today. Toll free 877-435-6444 or 619-435-9211. Or visit our website to check out the entire collection. http://www.dforsythepearls.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment