Saturday, October 17, 2009

More Favorites From Bangkok


Yes, it's a huge bronze buffalo! Proof that you can find anything at the Bangkok Weekend Market. 28 acres, 10,000 booths... needless to say I hardly made a dent. But the innovative arts and crafts blew me away. We're going back on Sunday.





I happened to mention to Nuen, our favorite deskclerk that I loved desserts. This evening he arrived at our door with a delicious concoction along with 2 bowls and spoons. It's made of coconut milk, sugar, taro and some kind of marble size jello like things (kinda gray colored) It looked awful but tasted delicious.  My favorite part was his thoughtfulness.

This is my empty plate! We ate at the most amazing Indian resturant tonight, Rang-Mahal. Not only was the food heavenly but was located on the 26th floor of the Rembrandt Hotel surrounded by a sea of highrises so the view was awesome too.


I bought these from a very sweet girl in the market. Woven cuff bracelets with colored gemstones. I also bought them with turquoise and coral (not shown). $35
I haven't shipped them yet, but call Sue toll free 877-435-6444 to reserve yours.


If you're interestd in previewing our entire collection go to http://www.dforsythepearls.com/
Our shop is located at:
1136 Loma Ave ste 203
Coronado, California 92118

No comments:

Post a Comment