Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dolores in Bangkok

We arrived this morning in Bangkok, Thailand in a driving downpour. While sitting on the plane waiting to begin our next adventure I started thinking about the things I like best about Thailand.

I decided while we're here for the next six days I would focus on my three favorite things of the day and my favorite purchase for the shop that day.... so here goes:

October 13, 2009

I love the hot neon pink taxicabs, with matching interior... I just wonder how those tough taxi drivers feel about driving a "Barbie" car! By the way they drive on the opposite side of the street.









This is my favorite purchase of the day.
Sterling bracelet with gold vermeil enhancement. They only had two!
 $110 (nice weight)

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that you're making that big trip anew. You will have to give us some advice for our trip to Bangkok in December (during our month's trip to China, Hong Kong, Phuket and Singapore). Sorry that we didn't make it over to San Diego this summer...

    ReplyDelete