Monday, October 5, 2009

Greetings from Dolores

Hi, This is Dolores from d Forsythe Pearls,
in Coronado, California.

I own an amazing jewelry shop that has unique jewelry from around the world.

In May I brought back gemstone and copies of ancient jewelry from Istanbul and Kalkan, Turkey.

Tomorrow I leave for Hanoi Vietnam to visit with the women who have been working for me for the past ten years providing pearl jewelry.

After a week in Vietnam I'm going to Thailand, the meca of the best made jewlery in the world. I'll be in Bangkok and Chaing Mai shopping daily for two weeks.

Check in here to see the latest purchases.

My website is www.dforsythepearls.com - there you'll see the entire collection.
If you have questions or would like to order a piece by phone my toll free # is:
877-435-6444

Love to hear your comments.
Dolores


1 comment:

  1. I'm usually not a big travelogue fan, but love this one! Hope you bring back some of those bib necklaces like the one you are wearing in the picture. You continue to be a great example of 'Do It'.

    ReplyDelete