Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bangkok Weekend Market





Ok, This is the shopping mecca, I know I said it before but today was a jewelry bonus. The young man who designed these pieces is so creative. I bought all Allan and I could carry and when we come back to Bangkok on the 27th I plan to visit his workshop!






Isn't she lovely, she makes clothing with lots of emblishment. I bought the cutest long dress. The first thing I've bought for myself all week! So much temptation... I've spent millions (baht that is) this week.











This was a poster (ad) in the taxi. These kind of ads are over the place, huge posters of magical women. Who cares what it says. I took this for Sue, she loves cats!
Isn't this truly amazing? This is one of the pieces I bought from the young man, Tan, at the weekend market. I know it's over the top but I just couldn't resist. It's made of all gemstones and silver. Since I've started making a few pieces of jewelry myself when I saw the workmanship that went into making this I realized there's a whole other level of jewlery design I'll never reach, so I'll buy it!! I plan to take pictures of all his pieces but for now, if you too can't live without this one it can be yours for $350. Call Sue at the shop toll free 877-435-6444 today and tell her to save it for you. I'll be sending it from Chaing Mai next week.  If you're interested in previewing our current collection we're at http://www.dforsythepearls.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment