Friday, October 16, 2009

My Three Favorite Things about Bangkok

Children are the same across the world! I'm not sure what this "peace" means to them but everytime I take young people's picture they do the V thing.







My favorite hourly pick me up is the Thai iced coffee. It's two shots of expresso, sweetened condensed milk blended with ice! Yum and a large is $1!(doesn't he look sorta like a young Michael Jackson?)












I know this may sound corny, but my most favorite of all favorites is my dear husband, Allan! We've been power shopping in crowded, hot markets where no one speaks English, and the currency changes daily for the past 8 days . And Allan has been right there, calculating the money, keeping me focused and always encouraging me!



Ok, let's talk outrageous jewelry! I just loved this piece. It's made of Howlite (white turquoise) and drapes to about 12 inches. I only bought one so if you want it call Sue toll free 877-435-6444 sorry I shipped it out yesterday and can't remember the retail price.Check out the current collection at: d Forsythe Pearls http://www.dforsythepearls.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment