Thursday, October 15, 2009

Talent, Tranquility, Twinkle


These young women are amazing!
They have a small booth at the wholesale jewelry building. Aryana ( right) with her niece make amazing jewlery. I took a huge crystal pendant to them in the morning and within an hour they made a beautiful crystal and pearl necklace with my pendant.
Aryana is a university graduate. I'll continue to buy from her via email.




Ok, an hour Thai massage for $9! At the end of a hot, exhausting day this is a life saver.
This Spa is about three blocks from our hotel. I've been going here everyday while in Bangkok for four years.
Allan gets a 2 hour massage for $14!
They have a big sign at the desk:
"Strickly non sexual"!!








Bangkok is truly a shopper's paradise.
You can find anything you can imagine in this city! This shop specializes in sequins. I loved looking at the creativity of these one -of-a- kind costumes. I just wonder who buys these and where in the world do they wear them...they don't Halloween here.






These are my favorite purchase today...It was very difficult to choose just one because I bought over 500 pieces of jewlery in the wholesale jewelry mart today. What amazingly innovative and beautiful designs I found.


These pendants feature a snake skin, feathers and gemstones tassle on silver and black braided leather. They can be worn  as a short or long necklace, as a belt or a purse fab. Purple/gold and red/pink $95.


Contact Sue at the shop if you'd like to purchase one:
http://www.dforsythepearls.com/
877-435-6444 (toll free)

No comments:

Post a Comment