Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New York Gift Show

Yes, it was cold! We California folks have thin blood and thick coats!
Allan and I had a magical week in New York, mostly at the Javits Center doing the "personal accessories" and "handmade" divisions of the most amazing gift show in the US!

And although it was 14 degrees outside, all the store windows were all about SPRING!

This was the window at Bendel's...all about pink and cupcakes!

This was my favorite find in the entire show. I spent several hours and several thousand dollars with them. Unfortunately, I can't show you any of their pieces, since everything had to be shipped later. But I can tell you their pieces were huge and  funky with real gemstones, at a great price. I'll send pictures when I receive the shipment. I bought carnelian, turquoise, rose quartz and jasper, all set in lucious golden toned brass.






Below was their ring and bracelet bar, where I filled two heaping trays.

New York is where you see it all! Including fashion... so here's what I saw:
  • brightly colored scarves
  • ballerina slippers with black fishnet hose
  • huge, chunky necklaces
  • boots, boots, boots
BIG NEWS - ALL THE WEBSITE JEWELRY IS 25% off until Valentine's Day! So click here to check it out http://dforsythepearls.com/.
Come see us at the shop to get a sneak preview of all the new shipments!
1136 Loma Ave. suite 203
Coronado, Ca. 92118
619-435-9211
toll free 877-435-6444

No comments:

Post a Comment