Friday, January 22, 2010

LA Gift Show Finds


After the Atlanta Gift show I was concerned the LA Gift show the next week would be disappointing afterall, the Atlanta show was four buildings of 12 stories each of endless treasures!
But after attending the LA show for five years I know the vendors with the amazingly fabulous jewlery! And sure enough they didn't disappoint me...
 West coast trends were a bit more exaggerated than the south...
  • Wider cuffs than you can imagine! Yes, this is a cuff bracelet, though it looks like gilded amour with crystals (I didn't buy this one)
  • Hot Pink and all the shades of pink were every where and flowered pieces. It will be a very feminine spring.
  • I did buy these. Coral and lemon quartz 1.5 inch wide cuffs. $75 each.
You know where to find us... look for a web sale coming soon.

http://www.dforsythepearls.com/
619-435-9211
1136 Loma Ave. ste 203
Coronado, Ca. 92118

No comments:

Post a Comment