Thursday, March 4, 2010

My New York Times Debut in the Retirement Section!

It's sometimes hard to believe I am retirement age! I know all of us baby boomers who are in our sixties struggle with the whole concept of aging. I still think of myself as just another woman who finished menopause and had a little face work but still certainly not old!
So, when I was asked to be in an article about my local gym for the NY Times I, of course, thought it would be in the Health & Fitness section, at the least, but NOOO...not the Fashion or Style section, either, but the RETIREMENT section! And certainly not wearing some cute outfit and the cool jewelry from my shop but ,of all things, my gym clothes!
Ok, another wake up call!



If you're interested in reading the article here's the link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/04/business/retirementspecial/04GYM.html

If you're not interested in reading the article, check out my website to see some really cool jewelry instead!
http://www.dforsythepearls.com/

And so it goes,
Dolores

No comments:

Post a Comment